From NFC Tools
Revision as of 11:10, 27 April 2015 by Romuald
Here we put some links to other projects that you can be interesting in.
Support for program languages
- Pynfc provides a pythonic interface for the libnfc library, allowing access to ISO-14443a and similar RFID/NFC cards supported by libnfc. This interface is written by Mike Auty.
- nfcpy is a Python module to read/write NFC tags or communicate with another NFC device, written by Stephen Tiedemann. It is not based on libnfc and offers a support for Sony PN533-based readers such as RC-S330 or RC-S360.
- touchatag-processing is a library for Processing with libnfc on the Windows platform, written by Augusto Esteves.
- fuzxxl-libnfc provides Go bindings for libnfc, written by Robert Clausecker
- fuzxxl-libfreefare provides Go bindings for libfreefare, written by Robert Clausecker
Hardware projects based on libnfc
- pinKey Touch is a personal digital assistant (PDA), compact in size, which provides security services and identification using biometrics and radio frequency.
- mfocuino is a firmware to build your own libnfc compatible NFC Reader with an Arduino and the NFC shield, by Christophe Duvernois
- nfcdoorlock is a simple NFC based door lock using distributable certificates and signing, by Anthony Ito (伊藤アントニー)
- minikrebs and its NFC-Gate which polls the attached NFC-connector for new cards and uses the UID of the card for trying to either log in or log out the user at the shack-infrastructure.
- Ctrl-O is an open-source Access Control System with a cloud backend.
- SmartTool is an open source project that delivers NFC, WiFi, BT connectivity in a very compact form factor that enables it to be fitted in 2 modules wall sockets.
Software projects part of nfc-tools
- Libnfc is a library for driving NFC devices.
- Libfreefare is a library for high level manipulation of MIFARE cards.
- Libllcp is a library implementing LLCP support.
- libndef is a Qt library to encode and decode messages based on NDEF (NFC Data Exchange Format) specification, written by Emanuele Bertoldi.
- pam_nfc is a PAM (Pluggable Authentication Module) which allow to authenticate using NFC.
- nfc-eventd is a NFC monitor daemon which able to launch modules (libraries) on action (tag inserted or removed).
- lsnfc is a simple command that lists tags which are in your NFC device field.
- Ifdnfc is a IFDHandler for PC/SC to bring support of all libnfc-compatible readers to the PC/SC stack.
- MFOC is an open source implementation by Nethemba of "offline nested" attack on MIFARE Classic cards.
- QNFCd is a daemon to expose NFC features on D-Bus. (obsolete)
- DeskNFC is a KDE4 plasmoid which offers NFC content access. (obsolete)
Software projects based on nfc-tools
- nfosc is a simple utility that sends RFID-tag add & remove events via OSC, by Martin Kaltenbrunner;
- RFIDIOt is a RFID toolbox written in Python by Adam Laurie. Latest versions can use libnfc, see on Github;
- micmd is a MIFARE Classic command line utility;
- Mtools is GUI interface for libnfc. For now it is able to operate with MIFARE Classic cards;
- MFCUK is the MiFare Classic Universal toolKit by Andrei Costin, implementing Courtois attack on MIFARE Classic cards;
- libfm1208 is a Fudan Microelectronics fm1208 library, by Douniwan;
- edda Easy Distributed DESFire Authentification by Kai Trott and Volker Zeihs;
- readnfccc is a tool by Renaud Lifchitz to read NFC credit card personal data;
- PC/SC Relay which is part of the Virtual Smart Card Architecture project, by Frank Morgner et al;
- nfc-live is a set of scripts to generate NFC/RFID-oriented Debian Live ISO, used in NFC/RFID security workshops.
- Parrot Security OS is a security oriented operating system
- nfcip-java is a Java library to facilitate communication over NFCIP, written by François Kooman.
- ismb-snep-java is a Java library implementing SNEP (the NFC Forum official protocol for peer-to-peer) written by Antonio Lotito.
- wireshark-nfc is a small collection of wireshark dissectors that let you use wireshark to analyze NFC traces by Mike Wakerly.
- nfctools is a collection of libraries and tools for NFC in Java written by Adrian Stabiszewski. Note that it is not related to nfc-tools or this website!
- mfterm is a terminal interface for working with Mifare Classic tags, written by Anders Sundman.
- NFCProxy is a an Android app that lets you proxy transactions, written by Eddie Lee.
They talk about libnfc/nfc-tools
- Poking around on a Mifare card: LibNFC crash course on mcbridematt's blog
- Open source RFID development tools on Dangerous Prototypes
- libnfc and MFOC with OV-chipkaart (in Nederlands) on ov-chipkaart.org
- Reverse Engineering a real-world RFID payment system using MFCUK and libnfc during 27th Chaos Communication Congress
- Near Field Communication (NFC) Introduction and Software Development on CNXSoft blog
- Introduction to NFC at hackfest.ca by Foundstone a division of McAffee