From NFC Tools
Revision as of 16:35, 3 July 2012 by Roel
Here we put some links to other projects that you can be interesting in..
Support for program languages
- Pynfc provides a pythonic interface for the libnfc library, allowing access to ISO-14443a and similar RFID/NFC cards supported by libnfc. This interface is written by Mike Auty.
Hardware that use libnfc
- pinKey Touch is a personal digital assistant (PDA), compact in size, which provides security services and identification using biometrics and radio frequency.
Project based on libnfc
- libfreefare is a library for high level manipulation of MIFARE cards.
- nfcutils provide a simple 'lsnfc' command that list tags which are in your NFC device field.
- pam_nfc is a PAM (Pluggable Authentication Module) which allow to authenticate using NFC.
- nfc-eventd is a NFC monitor daemon which able to launch modules (libraries) on action (tag inserted or removed).
- libndef is a C++ library for use in reading and writing messages based on NDEF (NFC Data Exchange Format) specification, written by Emanuele Bertoldi.
- nfcip-java is a Java library to facilitate communication over NFCIP, written by François Kooman.
They talk about libnfc
- Poking around on a Mifare card: LibNFC crash course on mcbridematt's blog
- Open source RFID development tools on Dangerous Prototypes
- libnfc and MFOC with OV-chipkaart (in Nederlands) on ov-chipkaart.org
- Reverse Engineering a real-world RFID payment system using MFCUK and libnfc during 27th Chaos Communication Congress
- Near Field Communication (NFC) Introduction and Software Development on CNXSoft blog