From NFC Tools
Revision as of 14:06, 21 February 2013 by Romuald
Some manufacturers offered us some hardware to support them in libnfc:
- SCM Microsystems offered 4 SCL3711 devices;
- Sensor ID offered 4 Stick ID devices;
- Arygon offered 1 APPB2UA33 (NFC / Mifare Plug ‘n’ Play Module) and 1 ADRB-USB (NFC / Mifare Desktop Reader);
- ASK offered 4 LoGO devices (2011), then 3 devices more (2012).
- DDS offered 3 devices based on PN531 and 3 devices based on PN533 (2013).
Please note, that SCM Microsystems and Arygon companies are now known as Identive group.