From NFC Tools
Revision as of 10:38, 30 January 2014 by Romuald
Some manufacturers offered us some hardware to support them in libnfc:
- SCM Microsystems offered 4 SCL3711 devices;
- Sensor ID offered 4 Stick ID devices;
- Arygon offered 1 APPB2UA33 (NFC / Mifare Plug ‘n’ Play Module) and 1 ADRB-USB (NFC / Mifare Desktop Reader);
- ASK offered 4 LoGO devices (2011), then 3 devices more (2012);
- DDS offered 2 devices based on PN531 and 2 devices based on PN533 (2013);
- NXP offered aroung 50 cards of various types (Mifare Classic, DESFire, Ultralight) (2013).
Please note, that SCM Microsystems and Arygon companies are now known as Identive group.