From NFC Tools
Revision as of 09:09, 17 August 2015 by Djolemag
Some manufacturers offered us some hardware to support them in libnfc:
- SCM Microsystems offered 4 SCL3711 devices;
- Sensor ID offered 4 Stick ID devices;
- Arygon offered 1 APPB2UA33 (NFC / Mifare Plug ‘n’ Play Module) and 1 ADRB-USB (NFC / Mifare Desktop Reader);
- ASK offered 4 LoGO devices (2011), then 3 devices more (2012);
- DDS offered 2 devices based on PN531 and 2 devices based on PN533 (2013);
- NXP offered around 50 cards of various types (Mifare Classic, DESFire, Ultralight) (2013);
- NFC-Smartags offered 1 Go2NFC141U device (2015);
- Digital Logic Ltd (D-Logic) offered 2 NFC USB Stick DL533N devices and 2 flat models NFC USB reader DL533N OEM based on PN533 (2015).
Please note, that SCM Microsystems and Arygon companies are now known as Identive group.